Lambertville Historical Society and the James Wilson Marshall House Museum are proud to announce that we received a General Operating Support grant from the New Jersey Historical Commission for NJ fiscal year 2016 – 2017. LHS is using these funds to update and upgrade our technology in the Museum and to upgrade our archive and collection management programs. In addition, a portion of these funds will go to support public outreach for our programs and activities. Be watching for news on upcoming events.
- Touring Mount Hope’s Hillside with John Holly
- Even More Holiday Memories from Lambertville Area Musicians
- More Holiday Memories from Lambertville Musicians
- Holiday Music Memories and Musings from our Fundraiser Musicians
- Our Docents Dish on their Favorite Exhibits, Gold Rush Appeal, and…Mansplainers!