Walking Tours of Lambertville CANCELLED DUE TO CORONAVIRUS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
Guided historic tours of Lambertville are given the first Sunday of months April through November. Tours depart the Marshall House Museum, 60 Bridge Street, at 2 pm and are about an hour in duration.
- It’s a delightful and educational stroll.
- No reservations needed.**
- Free but donations are always welcome.
Sunday walking tour dates in 2020 are:
- Sunday, April 5 at 2 p.m. CANCELLED DUE TO CORONAVIRUS
- Sunday, May 3 at 2 p.m. CANCELLED DUE TO CORONAVIRUS
- Sunday, June 7 at 2 p.m.
- Sunday, July 5 at 2 p.m.
- Sunday, August 2 at 2 p.m.
- Sunday, September 6 at 2 p.m.
- Sunday, October 4 at 2 p.m.
- Sunday, November 1 at 2 p.m.