The House Tour was a HUGE success this year! Thanks to all of our sponsors, advertisers, volunteers and, of course, our homeowners!!
AUTUMN HOUSE TOUR 2014
Sunday, Oct. 19, 2014!
The Autumn House Tour is a self-guided walking tour throughout Lambertville homes. Here’s how it works:
- Purchase a ticket either in advance or on the day of the tour (see purchase information below).
- With your ticket in hand on the day of the tour, pick up the tour booklet either at Marshall House (60 Bridge St.) or City Hall (18 York St.) and begin your walk to sites throughout town. Volunteer docents will help guide you through each site.
- There is a map that suggests a route to the tour sites in town, although tour sites can be visited in any order you’d like. The entire tour takes from 2-3 hours.
Free shuttle parking is available behind Holcombe-Jimison Farmstead, Rt. 29, north of Lambertville.
- $20.00 in advance
- $25.00 day-of-tour
- $20.00 for LHS members at all times
Or…. purchase tickets in person at these locations:
- Blue Raccoon – 6 Coryell St.
- City Market – 74 North Main St.
- Homestead Farm Market – 262 North Main St.
- Lambertville Trading Company – 43 Bridge St.
- Marshall House Museum – 60 Bridge St. (weekends only)
- River Queen Artisans Gallery – 8 Church St.
- In Stockton: Phillips’ Fine Wines – 17 Bridge St.
- In New Hope: Farley’s Bookshop – 44 South Main St.
Thanks you to our 2013 HOUSE TOUR SPONSORS!!
- Wayne Brengel – Sasco Insurance
- Russell Poles – Lisa James Otto Country Properties
- The Bank of Princeton
House Tour Volunteers Needed! Want to volunteer to docent at a house tour home? (You receive a free ticket to the tour!) Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Come join us and support Lambertville!