- Even More Holiday Memories from Lambertville Area Musicians
- More Holiday Memories from Lambertville Musicians
- Holiday Music Memories and Musings from our Fundraiser Musicians
- Our Docents Dish on their Favorite Exhibits, Gold Rush Appeal, and…Mansplainers!
- A Conversation with Lambertville’s Tour Guides (Continued)
Monthly Archives: August 2017
The James Wilson Marshall House is a beloved landmark, maintained solely by the Lambertville Historical Society. The museum is open and staffed from May to October, Saturdays and Sundays from 1-4 pm, for extended hours during Shadfest and Winterfest, and … Continue reading